SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
- Walked to Surface with and sat next to Lauren. I hope Norris isn’t just saying my piece looks fine/pretty good because he pities me. But somehow I doubt he would be the type to really pity someone or take it easy on them just because they’re injured.
- I felt well enough today to lift my camera up and start photographing again, so I went to Belle Isle (courtesy of the people whose names I have mentioned enough times already) for my photography assignment, which was due at 6 p.m. today, and did what I consider to be my first photo shoot in Richmond
- Got back to “home”/Brandt around 5:45, immediately hooked camera up to Mac, chose a photograph without giving it too much thought, printed it out in full color (oh my creys my poor printer) and made it to class right on time to turn in my assignment like a boss
- We watched part of a documentary about Sally Mann in Photo today. Much of what she said really, really resonated with me.
Maybe I am meant to become a photographer more than anything else.
- Homework for tonight: time studio sounds, surface project